Apparently America is not going to stop this Christmas season from coming.
I have been out, I have seen the CRAZY shoppers, the mad dash to the "best buys" and I am absolutely considering moving to Switzerland!
This is ridiculous. It's rather embaressing. and diffently way OVER tthe TOP!
I have heard horror stories and then some and am now working on becoming a member of
"occuppied wall street". I get it and am committed to some serious research. WHY? do we American's find it SO necessary to BUY. To DEFINE ourselfs with STUFF?
I hav no real solid opinion right now. I surely have theories and will be back with some thoughts. For now, just know that I am
in
AHH...............
in
WONDER...........
on SPECULATION..........
Happy Holidays to what counts and to those that have lost their way
I say
"I will be back."
No comments:
Post a Comment