Friday, December 2, 2011

It's Friday---
REALLY?
This week has flown by 
which is totally rare considering I am coming off of a holiday--it usually drags like a tired horse at the end of a plow in the summer heat.  Wow that's a doozie.  I don't know where that image came from but hey, I'll go with.  I think that's kinda how I feel sometimes after a long day and then racing upstairs to give baths to three kids already running water, throwing in bubbles and fighting over toys.   

I am not in the mood to pontificate on the woe's of American Commerce right now.  My plan was to go away from my last post, research a little and listen to the news a little, (which I avoid at all cost) and come back with some heavy hitters on what I "think" is going on in my home land i.e. the land of the free.   Instead I have been tracking down school administrators and teachers and such over the past week regarding Jack and his education.  Damn what a journey!  I knew coming into school and the "system" that it was going to be a challenge.  Jack is NOT black and white.  He is so special, so gifted, so capable of so much.  I just need a teacher that can pull it out of him.  When he engages and is challenged he is brilliant, he is beyond his seven years, amazing and unexpected.  But if no one is pulling his string. If no one is on top of him, he will just "do his thing" and that is compute.  Stay on the computer and hang.  He could do it 24 hours a day.  I could go into so much, but that is another post for another time.  I have to put three kids to bed while Matt is in NYC.  I have to get them up and get them to school.  Which by the way, ironically, is much seemingly easier when Matt is out of town.  We think it's because I am such a planner that when Matt isn't around, and I have to do it myself, I plan ahead to such a degree that I am smack dab on time.  It's how I have always been, until I met Matt. LOL :-}


I just let some steam out of my pot. 
 thanks for listening.  it has been quite a week.  along side, matt traveling, and jack and school, i have sold two of my first paintings (happy to say) and i am having to get them ready and framed.  the buyer bought the first one knowing it has a "partner without seeing it...i am little unnerved and hope they like it.  I am doing  a series of Shakespeare characters.  my first was
titania and puck from "a midsummers night dream"  i love them.  i hope they do.  it is hard to let go of them, but am pleased that they have sold. bitter sweet .

i have no tolerance for correct capitalization and sentence structure tonight, please forgive me.  i am happy to at least share with you what is going on in the WORLD OF STEPH, in between the milks, baths, putting out fires as we say, "fights" between sybling's  it's a ZOO and I love it,  and have to loath it at the same time. i'd love to sit and type for hours about what is going on in the world what is going on in my head, my perspective.  Instead, I am drinking wine, writing in iradicated "correct english punication, spelling and syntex, enjoy a glass of wine and actually some silence- for there is NO sounds of diagreements and needs from the other room as I type this.   That's called a "break" in the world of Steph and I am certainly soaking up the moment.   I have to get them ready for bed and asleep in less than an hour.  

Matt have a drink for me and some adult conversation.  HEEHHHEHE (love you babe)

As for all the rest.  



It's  all moving right along.  

And I am MOVING with it.

Here are some random pictures to share from Thanksgiving and beyond.........


they look like twins, especially this close up!  the male / female version of the same thing

what a looker what a kid!

mr. is staying "in between" the lines, school is really teaching him A LOT!

logan & tatum LOVE hanging all over Cyn,
 I think she LOVES it too


teeth are finally coming in! he's getting so big!

going to workout with friends

handsome is as handsome does

cyn is now kitting too, she's better than i am

i see a young twenty something guy in here, he's going to be an outdoor kind of dude

dancing with the turkey on thanksgiving morning before we start cooking it
thanks to uncle mario, it's a family tradition!

finally got them slippers, logan played outside with them like shoes---of course right?

what eyes! 

one kid scarf down, i knitted it and it is NOT perfect, but made with LOVE

i go past this every day to drop the boys off, i love it
such teenage energy

the "clark gable" of dogs
happy weekend to all....where ever you are

No comments:

Post a Comment