 |
| best friends forever |
 |
| little Romeo |
 |
| the boys |
The Winter Holiday's have arrived!
Logan and Jack are out of school today and there is a SERIOUS COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS here at the Anderson house.
I spent all day yesterday with Logan and his kindergarden class. I haven't had a chance to really participate with him and his class. I am so happy to have had the chance to play "room mom" we ate, crafted, sang, played musical chairs (which Logan won the boy's game) and took a lot of pictures! We had a blast. Very sweet class, Logan I am SO PROUD of you!
Ah, Kindergarden....the golden years......
looking forward to the journey...
 |
| craft centers |
 |
| santa watching |
 |
| logan horse |
 |
| Mrs. Houser, his teacher |
 |
| what a cute class and very SWEET |
 |
| logan winning "musical chairs" |
i LOVE being a MOM...
No comments:
Post a Comment