Logan cracked me up today. Not that that is unusual, but he's just full of "kindergarten"
He said, "Who wants to play baseball, raise their hand"
It made me laugh. Tatum was over in the corner raising her hand.
Who raises their hand? but school children? I don't raise my hand to say ANYTHING! I am too quick with the gun to be so nice!
" I could of killed you Dick, I could have killed ya." (those Young Guns movie will get that reference ;-) )
Every day he comes out smiling and telling me all about what a fun day he had and how he had "ham salad" for lunch. I am not sure if he did, but he has an account and he can get what ever he wants so I let it alone and him find his way.
He is so.....
LOGAN....
It's really something to watch. His language and his perspective. His concerns and his LOVE for his new found friends. He really LOVES going, but HATES getting up. He is always asking what day it is? He "HATES" Mondays, and LOVES Saturdays! Pretty surprising huh?!!!
I am going to his Holiday Party tomorrow morning. He wrapped a gift for a "boy friend". Here is what he did.
And here is how I fixed it.
I will post what he gets in exchange.
He really wanted the "Toy Story Car that was inside. Of course I processed to tell him how Christmas was very much about GIVING instead of RECEIVING. It's a hard lesson to learn, but one day........the joy will come......to see the smiles on those you love when you give them a gift of LOVE.....
PEACE....
&
HAPPY GIFT GIVING

No comments:
Post a Comment