Thursday has come and past.
I am grateful, The weeks keep turning to months and the months keep turning to years. I am somehow "aware" that life is moving....as I am moving....so nothing stands still. I am often awed by this and sometimes scared, but hey, it's only LIFE after all.
The kids are happy, growing and honestly alive. Ha Ha...I say that in jest, but somewhere down somewhere in my bones, there is truth. I am so pleased to know that no matter what, I am accomplishing my goal...my children are HERE. That's all that matters. I am a HAPPY PERSON. HUMAM.
MOM.
The "countdown" to Christmas is here. Everywhere you look there are lights and there are trees inside windows. There is the overflow of traffic and christmas music humming up above as I move through the city. I am reminded everywhere I go that"the holidays" are ALIVE!
I love the excitement. I love the energy. As much as it is seems consumer driven, I feel at least people are ALIVE, they are IN THEIR SKIN, instead of SLEEP WALKING through LIFE.
EYES WIDE OPEN.
IONS are all over the sky!
Love is in the air.
ENJOY!




No comments:
Post a Comment