Wednesday, December 28, 2011

After the Show


Season's Greetings



It's grand central station here in the "White House".


I will however post some pixs from the Big Day! 
 Logan was up at 6.45am crawling back into bed to tell me Santa made it! 
 He was soooooooooooooo excited, oddly calm, and very eager for the rest of us to the H E double L up!

The tree was surrounded with gifts from TN, TX, and Chicago.....we several LATE nights with John and Kelli and friends....ate WAY too much prime rib and drank WINE like water....

Saw  the movie "Breaking Dawn" with my favorite niece and ate popcorn covered in butter and daydreamed about being a Vampire with Edward for days :-)  

Anyway,  here are some pictures. 

 Missed the Toads very much.  















The pictures vary from days before to the big day.

  I have more to come, but thought I would get some up for the TX Toads asap!  I will gets some pictures in their new coats soon and post those as well!

Til' then, 

keep "merry-ing"
-s-

No comments:

Post a Comment