Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR







Wow!
It's over!
The celebrating.
The eating.
The shopping.
The holdiays'.

I am tired and ready to get back to "normal".
My brand of normal anyway.

The time has come to pick all the toys up and clean the house and try to get ready to be locked away for the winter.
The air is cold tonight.  Some say snow flurries are to come.  Matt built a fire and the kids are running around in their underwear like its summer.  Some things never change.

I am certainly not looking forward to the cleaning.  Cleaning is not my thing.  I tolerate it and certainly like a clean house.  I will not hide the truth though,  I can't wait to get a "cleaning buddy" to come in and clean and I hand over a 100 bucks ---- worth EVERY PENNY.






I have lots of ideas brewing inside my head for the next year.  I have visions of grandeur some may say.  That's OK, if I get even a hair close to what I want to accomplish I will be satisfied.  The kids don't go back to school until next Monday....so.....who knows what I will get done this week.  One goal, is to clean my studio.  I have plans of renovations.  Plans to redo and get a little more "FOCUSED".

I'll keep you "POSTED" on the progress and of course, on all the Anderson Crazies.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL


No comments:

Post a Comment