First let's say a
BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR TOAD IN TEXAS!
WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND WISH WE COULD BE THERE TO GIVE A BIG PARTY THAT YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO HAVE BUT SOMEWHERE DEEP DOWN YOU WERE HAPPY WE DID!
:-)
`
MISS YOU MUCH
On another note some of the Anderson tribe is sick, well half and the other half are helping. Matt, Logan and Boone Dog all have the yuckies.
Matt's home from work sick and Logan started last night, I am afraid Jack is heading in the same direction. I luckily feel fine. I am not going to say too much, I am too superstitions, let's just hope it all passes soon and we can get back to our daily routine. It seems since the holidays we haven't been back. We keep tripping and trying to open our eyes to find a pot holes and start overs. Oh well, like I said, the month of January is usually full of false exists. February brings a new groove and anticipations. We almost have the house put back together, but it keeps raining and it is hard to finish staining the back deck. The garage is almost ready for the minivan and all decorations are nestled back up on top of the garage storage unit waiting til next year.
I don't have much more right now, I have to help with the sick. Most of all wanted to say birthday wishes to Toad. Hope he gets a chance to read this!
Some pictures to share from playing out in the weird weather days here in East TN. It's been snowing, storming, and sunny all in one week! right now another thunderstorm is brewing, the wind is howling, and I am in short sleeves. They say it will 24 tonight?!
I really must do some research on this and get back you to you with my thoughts. Maybe sometime this week.
For now........listen to the rain.











No comments:
Post a Comment