We skyped the TX TOADS yesterday and we sure miss them!
Thought I would post some more pictures from New Years and the days following....I told Mom Mom Mary that I would :-)
As for the Anderson's......really just been trying to put my house back together.
You know how it is after the holidays. Some how Matt and I get a little depressed. All the excitement is gone and we go back into the "real" world. We do it every year. We come out of the fog around February.
It's a nice time to hibernate, wish the weather would start feeling like WINTER instead of SPRING....
Come Ole Man Winter.....Give of something to talk about......I was watching the weather channel and this time last year to the day there was an Ice Storm in Atlanta that closed schools for almost a week! Now look at it? Global Warming? Open to input. I'd love to hear what you guys think out there on this subject....there needs to be more discussion if anything....I feel like no one talks about it...the media that is...just that the weather is "unseasonablly' mild. Come on folks things are shifting all over the place.......
its worth putting our human brains on! THINK....WHAT DO YOU THINK?





















No comments:
Post a Comment