Update for the Tipton House on Farmington!
Cyn, Suzanne and Chad are really coming along. Matt and I try to help when we can, but our time is pretty much taken with other daily things. They are really doing a KICKIN' job!!! It's going to be so nice!
The windows are in place and the front door is coming soon. Mom is looking around for a couple of pieces of furniture to add and such. The paint has been bought and the floor is going to "hopefully" be laid next week! That will really change a lot! The sound system was placed and turned on by Mr. Matt Anderson and we cranked it up and painted until the kids wanted us home last night. It's been raining so I didn't have a chance to get the window shots. The front of house really lit up when I drove up and saw the new windows. Will send soon.
While we were gone the kids decided to play "dress up" they have discovered their parents closet!
Hayla is of course the "innocent by-stander"!







No comments:
Post a Comment