Saturday, December 17, 2011

Deep In to the Season



Season's Greeting's


Jack made this at school!






I have been shopping my double a  SS off since my last post.  
I have found the "perfect" gift for everyone on my list but REALLY 
WHO and WHY would anyone buy this....
should I ask?  
You gotta love BIG ORANGE COUNTRY FOR SOME REASON......


What the......@##@@!!!  I don't want to meet the person that would actually wear this!









As for the Anderson family is building Christmas for 2011.

the tree is lit

the christmas music plays and ......

a new tradition was put into play......

THE ELF on the Shelf 

meet "Jenkins Belle Healthy Family"
 AKA," Jenkins"


The story is read and you find that you have an elf that sits in your house and watches you all day and night, then flys away and tells Santa, you have to come up with a name and NEVER touch him, each morning he comes back,  but is in a different place in the house, and we have to find him!


They woke up and searched until they found him!  Too cute, I wish I was the one who thought of this!


I would be RICH!








No comments:

Post a Comment