Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Charlotte's Webb



Am I living in a pigsty?







Today I looked around the house and just about cracked when I realized we had only one more day until 

Matt went off to Miami for four days and I am here with three kids, four neighborhood kids, and moving 

parents.

All I see are hampers full of clothes, clean and dirty. 

I see dirty dishes in the sink, toys in the yard, shoes on the trampoline and this


in the down stairs sink.

 I couldn't help but laugh and decided to just take all this in stride. 

 My heart told me that going with the flow, dirty house and all is much more blissful than throwing a "stay at home mom" tanturm about how much shit I have to clean and how it's not fair!


I'd like to say those days are over, surely not. 

 I am however getting to the place in my life that is A.O.K. with disarray.

It tells me one thing, and that one thing is more important than a clean magizine picture perfect house--

our kids are full of life and they are having FUN.

LIFE IS SHORT
PLAY 
HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment