I realized by several inquires that I posted the pictures of a beautiful cake and didn't mention who made it.
THE CAKE MAKER--MATT ANDERSON.
I was posting to show his parents and didn't think others would see it.
It was as delicious as it looks!
As far as other news, we the Anderson's are hanging around in 70 degree weather in Feb. here in East TN.
Lovin' it.
It's different when it's not LA. I remember in LA sitting on my balcony in Hollywood wondering if the sun would EVER go down.
It was 82 at Christmas. I get it, but it's not for me. I like the up's and down's of weather on the east coast. It keeps me guessing and feeling alive.
I feel a nice breeze right now coming through my studio windows...thunderstorms are possible...who know's what tomorrow will bring. Spring is coming, but I bet everyone a dime in a hat basket that winter isn't over just yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment