Monday, February 13, 2012

I am posting right now on two blogs.
I have decided to switch over to Wordpress.com.
I will keep posting here as well for family and friend and for the shear fact that I have over 350 post and don't want to leave them.  That would be like leaving a friend.
SO....
please check out my other blog. under "openlifestudio"
 I am trying to post more about my studio work.  I love sending to family and friends and have never really tried to get anyone else to follow. But I thought, "hey, it may be good for business" LOL

Here is the CAKE MAN'S latest MASTERPIECE.

He was gracious enough to make it for the store, Goode Scents, where Cindy and I sell our work.  We rent out space there and have only been there for three weeks.  They were celebrating their year anniversary and couldn't say ENOUGH about how AWESOME this cake was!
Maybe he will get some calls!

Enjoy!


I mean REALLY!

Could it be anymore beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment