



The Anderson summer vacation is officially over. The Luau has come and gone and the Chicago Tipton's are back home. We had a great time with family and friends and it was a lot of fun sitting by the fire pit sharing ghost stories. I am positive our neighbors are very happy to see it end, and the hough the lack of sleep is starting to get to me---today I have eaten myself to death just to keep my eyes open!
So thanks to all that came and enjoyed John and I starting the fast track to 40! Love you bro...wouldn't want to do it with any other guy!
Jack starts school in two weeks and Logan's turning 4 at the end of the month....Tatum 3yrs at the end Sep. .there is always another party right around the corner at this house!
Cheers
P.s. More pixs to come, thanks to Mori! I was too busy to shoot anything much this is what I got.
Looks like such a blast!!!! You guys sure to know to throw a party!!!! We hope to catch an Anderson party this year...fingers crossed!!! We miss you all so much and wish we were to there to celebrate!!!! Love to Jack, Logan, Tatum and the rest of the clan and hope to see you all real soon. Love, Robin and Andrew
ReplyDelete