

The Anderson's are starting to pack it up, clean out the "V" (matt has named it) and we will be heading back to good ole' TN tomorrow morning....God help us. It has been an adventure to say the least for the kids. Digging in the dirt with Buster the dog, going to the Fort Worth Zoo, swimming at Jewjell's. All kinds of things. I am thinking about super gluing them all to their seats on the way home but I can't figure out how to relieve them to P...................I think that would be much more of a hassel than just telling them to sit 7 times in one minute. Maybe. I hope!
We've had a lot of fun, but certainly ready to get back to routines and own beds:)
TEXAS is big...the sky feels like it's falling on my head.....it's really hot, but carries a sense of wonder....very Sam Shepard.
No comments:
Post a Comment