Tuesday, August 24, 2010

so much going on







Everyone's asking...so here is the big guy getting out of the car on his first day back to school. thanks for all the support! it really means a lot to know that he has such a strong wall built around him. he is doing great and he will continue to do so...especially with all the influences of family and friends! thanks and we will keep you posted on this school year. right now we are working on getting to school on time....sadly, it's mom, not jack! he's getting up like a champ.......i mean really, how cute can one kid be....I love you jack...we are so proud!!!!!!



ALSO....on another note..there is always so much going on at the Anderson family's house.....LOGAN is turning four!!! He is so excited and can't wait to bake his own cake with "dad" matt is taking the day off, we are going to the library, baking cakes and getting ready for a little party at the end of the day lot's of cool games by his request!
Logan is such fun we will have a blast...today he told me that baby goats are "kids" and I said, "yes" like you, and he said, "yea, but I am Human." hummmmmmm...were in the hell do kids get their info? smart cookies......they are.......

I might as well say what Tatum is up to....she is working on not "peeing" in her panties....she is at a 75% success rate as of right now, only one accident today.......bye bye diapers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment