Friday, August 13, 2010


Good lord I feel scattered today! This has been a week been the week of getting back in the 'groove"

I can't keep my thoughts in one place long enough to know what they are, much less get anything done. I think my eyes have changed cause I can't see this screen! Going to the eye doc. thank goodness!!!

I thought if I wrote down my "scatteredness" maybe I could put some pieces in place. It's like a puzzle you see. My life, yours. Once we are done...that day we "finish" we will see the big picture. I am on a "death" kick. Nothing morbid...to me it's intriging and worth the investigation. How amazing to think that one day......this....all this "stuff" the worries, the laugther, the tears, frustrations, beauty, fun, saddness.....movies, clothes, food, kids, grass, itching, colds, cooking, dreaming, creating, all of it, for I could go on and on........it WILL be gone.....I WILL BE GONE.

I guess I am trying to find perspective...please forgive it this topic is distrubing to you.....but to me, it is beautiful...it is the "journey of life" it is.....the life we live....we live knowing we are going to die. I read a quote this morning by Ben Franklin (the man!)
"Work as if you were to live a hundred years. Pray as if you were to die tomorrow." It has stuck with me all morning. I guess I have always been interested in the topic and growing "up" more and more really gives reason to think it through. Hopefully by the time I finish "growing' I will have a solid ground to stand on. A solid peace.

So much for writing down what I am scattered about. I went off on the death thing and now I have three hungry kids. More later.....of course:)

No comments:

Post a Comment