Monday, August 16, 2010

Today was good.
Moving in to the studio with cyn. Can't wait to get some time to work hour after hour. The thunder today made me jump it woke up my being, my senses. It's been so hot, I've gone in hibernation. Shut down to stay cool.

The heat is getting old, this summer of 2010, and I am SO ready of autum. Some leaves are falling around my house. Though it is a little early, I can't help but daydream of the brisk days in Autum to come.

The sound of backyardigans are blasting in the back ground as Matt and I have a glass of ONE HOPE, and try to have an adult conversation.

ONE HOPE is a VERY GOOD red wine that is creating Autism Awareness by selling it and giving 1/2 the proceeds to autism research. EVERYONE is welcome to go out and buy it.....for Jackj!:) and all the other lovely's out there that fit in the "zebra" category. GO ZEBRA'S!!

XXXOXOs

No comments:

Post a Comment