Monday, April 25, 2011

APRIL 24, 2011- SEVEN YEARS AND STILL GOING.......






HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK JACK.... YOU ARE A LIGHT IN MY LIFE AND A DEEP BLUE WONDER OF BEAUTY.....

THE PAST 7 YEARS HAVE BEEN.....FULL OF YOU AND ALL YOU BRING...AND FOR THAT I AM GRATEFUL.....

ALWAYS FOR YOUR PRESENCE IN MY LIFE

ALWAYS THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie,

    Your children are beautiful! I thought of Jack on Easter and was going to write, but with company for a week I could never seem to get away.
    I remember the awesome birthday party at your house in Hollywood that we were able to celebrate with Jack. I sure wish we lived closer. I think of you all often.

    Happy belated birthday to Jack. Wow how time flies...7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come to count on hearing from you around jack's bday! you are so sweet to remember! i think you you too...funny i was thinking of the old days hanging at the park with you and luke...i was telling someone just the other day about how jack and i lived at the parks in LA .....jack had a great day...loved his Sonic cake! but I think he loved the icing more! LOVE hearing from you--hope all is well--if you are ever on this side of the world let me know xxxoos do you blog? i am rarely on Face Book..i like to blog better...

    ReplyDelete