Sunday, April 10, 2011

SUNDAY MORNING UPDATE

Logan is healing like Flash Gordan!!!!

He is looking great and running around like our Logan Horse!!!

It's been a busy week.  I have three jobs coming up with my photography and still working on a painting series.  The spring has finally decided to settle in....although I believe today may feel closer to summer!  Almost 90.  That's a far cry from 32.  The weather here is a bit unpredictable. Has it stopped snowing in Jersey? Packman?  :)

I purchased a new lens ....a Tamron 28-300mm.  I am loving it!  I am going to shoot with it today on a job.



Here are some shots I recently took with it.



 Mr. Sheep


 Dogwood

 Somewhere in Knoxville

 
Eating Monkey Yogurt 


Saturday washing the car

Cleaning up the front flower bed

We have a lot of projects going on right now.

Considering Spring has sprung.  Matt gets in the "lets get this garage cleaned out" mood, and I want learn everything about planting and gardening.  I want to buy a riding lawn mower. ( I hate mowing the grass I have decided, it's just a pain and it grows sooooo fast! )

Plenty of things to do.

This spring and summer will be busy but we are all looking forward to being OUTSIDE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear Logan is doing better. It looks like he took quite a tumble. Poor lil' guy :(

    ReplyDelete